Total Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, core removed, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- Blend half the cauliflower florets in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until it resembles couscous. Repeat with remaining florets.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet with a lid. Add cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once.
- Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve warm.
Serving size: 102 g
45 calories; 2.5 g fat; 0 g saturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 30 mg sodium; 5 g total carbohydrate; 10 g total sugars; 2 g sugars; 2 g protein