Baked Kale Chips
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Gather all ingredients.
- Preheat an oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears, carefully remove kale leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Drizzle kale leaves with olive oil and toss to combine. Spread out in an even layer on the baking sheet without overlapping and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until the edges start to brown but are not burnt, 20 to 30 minutes.
Kale is a nutritious food rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin K and beta-carotene. It also contains nutrients that can support eye health, weight management, heart health and more.
Per serving: 58 calories; 3 g protein; 3 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 185 mg sodium
Recipe source: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/176957/baked-kale-chips/