Roasted Pecan Salmon
- 4 salmon filets, 4-6 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- fresh lemon wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place skin side down on baking sheet.
- Combine mustard and honey. Then brush that on top of the salmon.
- Mix toppings of breadcrumbs, nuts and parsley and sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake at 400 °F for 10-15 minutes or until flaky.
- Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.