- 3 cups uncooked pasta (any shape)
- 1 10-ounce packages frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce, low sodium (26 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Add frozen vegetables during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain pasta and vegetables and set aside.
- Bring the spaghetti sauce to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in the pasta and vegetables.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
You can use any type of pasta. Do not overcook the pasta and vegetables.
(Serving size: 1/4 of recipe)
Total Calories 431; Total Fat 6g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 7mg; Sodium 150mg; Carbohydrates 77g; Dietary Fiber 9g; Total Sugars 13g; Added Sugars Included 2g; Protein 16g
Recipe source: MyPlate.gov