Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large flatbread or naan
- 1/4 cup hummus (or a white bean dip)
- 1/2 cup of green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 6 ounces of roasted bell peppers, chopped
- 6 ounces artichokes in oil, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 ounces of feta cheese
- Spread the hummus or white bean dip in an even layer on the flatbread or naan. Top the flatbread with the olives, red onion, roasted red bell peppers, artichokes, tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Serve immediately.
You can get creative with your Mediterranean flatbread. Try adding other Mediterranean ingredients like banana peppers, pepperoncinis, chickpeas or white beans, spinach or arugula. When it comes to the hummus, feel free to use whatever you have on hand or use any store-bought hummus you like.
You can eat this flatbread as is, but if you like a warm flatbread heat the oven to 350°F. Bake the flatbread for 5-6 minutes, until the naan or flatbread gets crispy.
Per serving: 351 calories; 19.8 g fat; 35.5 g carbohydrates; 11.4 g protein; 878 mg sodium
Recipe source: https://www.acedarspoon.com/mediterranean-flatbread/