Grilled Chicken and Potato Foil Packs
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup Oil, soybean, salad or cooking
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 chicken breasts, raw
- 4 large potatoes, raw
- 2 large onions, raw
- 2 large green bell peppers
- 2 cups mushrooms, raw
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Stir together the vegetable oil, cider vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, basil and thyme in a bowl; set aside.
- Lay out 4 12x12-inch squares of aluminum foil. Place one chicken breast in the center of each square, top with potatoes, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms. Ladle 1/4 of the sauce on each and fold the foil around the ingredients to form four sealed packets.
- Grill the packets on the preheated grill for 30 to 40 minutes, until the internal temperature of the chicken breasts reaches 170° F.
Moist, flavorful chicken with potatoes, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms cooked on the grill in foil packs makes clean-up a breeze!
Per serving: 719.7 calories; 34.5 g protein; 79 g carbohydrates; 64.6 mg cholesterol; 378.6 mg sodium