Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Transfer garlic and oil to shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture using tongs. Transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat.
- Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear (30 to 35 minutes).
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 °F.
Nutrition: 300 calories per serving; 16.8g fat; 3.1g saturated fat; 73mg cholesterol; 261mg sodium; 313mg potassium; 5.7g carbs; 0.3g dietary fiber; 30.3g protein; 0.3g sugars