Frozen Chicken Tender Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 lbs. frozen chicken tenders
- 3-4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 3-4 cups halved brussels sprouts
- several tablespoons olive oil
- seasoning blend of choice
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush large sheet pan with olive oil or line with parchment paper.
- Place frozen chicken on one end of pan in single layer.
- Toss butternut squash with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper. Add to sheet pan at the opposite end of the chicken.
- Place in oven and bake 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss brussels sprouts with drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle chicken with seasoning. Add brussels sprouts to center of pan and place back in oven. Bake 15-20 minutes more until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
Seasoning can be as simple as salt and pepper or try lemon pepper, garlic herb blend, Montreal Steak, etc.