Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup cold water
- ¼ cup ground French roast or espresso roast coffee
- ½ cup fat-free milk (or non-dairy alternative)
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added chocolate-flavored drink mix
- Ice cubes, as needed
- Using a drip coffee maker, add the water and ground coffee. Brew according to manufacturer's directions. Pour coffee into a glass measuring cup. Stir in milk and drink mix.
- Serve coffee mixture over ice in chilled tall glasses.
Per serving: 46 calories; 2.7 g protein; 1.5 g fat; 6.5 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g sugar; 0.5 g fiber; 70.6 mg sodium
Recipe source: https://www.eatingwell.com