Red White Blue Parfait
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat, vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Make creamy filling by placing yogurt, cream cheese and honey into bowl and beating until fluffy.
- Assemble parfaits by placing 1/3 cup strawberries in each parfait glass. Top each with 3 tablespoons of creamy filling, then 1/4 cup blueberries. Garnish each by dividing remaining topping. Chill until ready to serve.
Serving size: 1 parfait glass
Calories 129; Total fat 1 g; Saturated fat 0.5 g; Total fat Trace; Monounsaturated fat 0.3 g; Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 144 mg; Total carbohydrate 24 g; Dietary fiber 3 g; Added sugars 1 g; Protein 6 g
Source: Mayo Clinic