Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
This recipe is great for any holiday - especially Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Per serving: 65 calories; protein 0.3g 1% DV; carbohydrates 8.4 3% DV; fat 3.6g 6% DV; cholesterol; sodium 98.7mg 4% DV
Recipe source: www.allrecipes.com