Cinnamon Pumpkin Torte
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (18.25 oz.) package low-fat yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup low-fat margarine, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- 1 (30 oz.) can pumpkin pie mix (the kind with spices already added to the pumpkin)
- 2 eggs, beaten (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
- 2/3 cup canned, evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Coat a 9 x 13-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Set aside 1 cup yellow cake mix.
- Mix margarine, one egg and add to remaining cake mix.
- Press slightly dry mixture into bottom of pan to form a crust.
- Combine pie mix, two remaining eggs and evaporated skim milk.
- Pour over prepared bottom crust.
- Mix the 1 cup reserved cake mix, sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until filling is set.
Serving 10 ounces
Per serving: 163 calories; 3g fat; 31g carbs; 256mg sodium
Exchanges: 1 1/2 bread/starch, 1 vegetable
Recipe from fitnessandfreebies.com