Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Total time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- Flesh of 2 ripe avocados (240g)
- 1/4 cup regular cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dutch cocoa OR melted chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract
- sweetener of choice to taste (example: 1/4 cup pure maple syrup)
**You have two options for this recipe: The version with the chocolate chips will be richer. The version with the dutch cocoa will be lower in fat and sugar.
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth. Note: You might want to add a little extra liquid/milk for a smoother consistency.