Waffle with Cream Cheese and Smashed Berries
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 frozen whole grain waffle
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
- 1 Tablespoon honey or agave
- Toast the waffle and smear with cream cheese.
- Using a fork, smash raspberries, blueberries or blackberries on top of cream cheese.
- Drizzle with honey or agave.
Use a frozen whole grain waffle or freeze leftover homemade waffles between sheets of waxed paper.
Per serving: Calories: 315 kcal, Carbohydrates: 58g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 5.4g, Fat: 8.5g
Recipe source: https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/waffle-with-cream-cheese-and-smashed-berries