Healthy Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup pumpkin pureé
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups reduced-fat milk or sugar-free milk alternative
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease an 8x8 square metal pan with non-stick cook spray and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix oats through salt in a medium bowl.
- Add pumpkin through vanilla to a large bowl and whisk well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until just combined. Fold in raisins (if using) and pour into the pan. Top with brown sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Recipe source: https://www.katheats.com/healthy-baked-oatmeal-pumpkin