2-Ingredient Dough Bagels
- 1 ¾ cups self-rising flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons Everything But the Bagel seasoning (or other like sesame seeds), to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and greek yogurt until it comes together to form a ball.
- Transfer the dough ball to a lightly floured work surface and use your hands to begin flattening and shaping the dough into a roughly eight-inch (20 cm) disk.
- Using a bench scraper or knife, cut the dough into four equal pieces.
- One at a time, roll each piece of dough into a log roughly eight inches (20 cm) long. Shape the log into a ring and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the bagels with egg wash and sprinkle generously with the seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the bagels are golden brown.
Per serving: Calories: 250 kcal, Carbohydrates: 34g; Protein: 11g; Fat: 1g
Recipe source: https://tasty.co/recipe/2-ingredient-dough-bagels