Healthy Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Cook time: 4 hours
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup non-fat greek yogurt
- 2 cups canned artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker and stir until combined.
- Cook on high for four hours, or until all cheese is melted.
Feel free to add additional seasonsings, such as black pepper or garlic, as desired.
Per serving: Calories: 178 kcal, Carbohydrates: 8 g, Protein: 7 g, Fat: 13g
Recipe source: https://tasty.co/recipe/healthy-slow-cooker-spinach-artichoke-dip