CX200-01 Introduction to the 2012 International Existing Building Code (11)
This course familiarizes the student with the 2012 International Existing Building Code and other tested methods used in various jurisdictions in addressing non-typical structures and related scenarios. Students will be led through the provisions of the Code that govern the alteration, repair, addition, and change of occupancy related to existing buildings and structures, and coached on various allowances and solutions which can be offered to existing and historical building owners.
- $91.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- $115.00 (For attendees not a member of a governmental agency)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Existing Building Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand the general provisions of the 2012 International Existing Building Code.
- To understand requirements for alterations, repair, and additions to existing structures.
- To understand requirements for alterations, repair, and additions to historic buildings.
- To understand alternative solutions where the code is silent.