CB200-05 Introduction to the 2012 IBC - Chapters 6-10 (7)
This 7 hr. course familiarizes the student with the 2012 International Building Code, Chapters 6 through 10. Particular emphasis is placed on construction type, fire resistive construction, interior finishes, fire protection systems, and means of egress.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand the construction type requirements
- To understand the fire resistive construction requirements
- To understand the interior finishes requirements
- To understand the fire protection systems requirements
- To understand the means of egress requirements