CB203-01 '09 Commercial Building Inspection (20)
This course provides building inspectors with the knowledge and skills needed to examine buildings and structures for compliance with building codes. Topics include structural components, non-structural components and inspection/ enforcement methods. Two and a half hours of homework will be assigned throughout the course to help reinforce new concepts that are introduced in class.
- $164.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Dependent on room size
Required Student Materials
- 2009 International Building Code
2009 International Building Code
- To provide Building Inspectors with the knowledge and skills needed to examine buildings and structures for compliance with building codes.
- Provide an understanding of Building Plans, Code Administration and Code Regulations.