CB217-00 '12 ICC Penetration Requirements for Rated Assemblies (4)
This course covers the penetration requirements noted in the 2012 International Building Code, International Mechanical Code, and International Plumbing Code These requirements are in force to protect mechanical, plumbing, electrical, data, and other penetrations occurring in fire and smoke rated assemblies, both horizontal and vertical. Topics include sealing, caulking, dampering, sheathing, rating, and other protective measures which allow communication of objects and spaces from one side of a rated assembly the other side.
- $40.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code (optional)
- 2012 International Plumbing Code (optional)
- Familiarize students with penetrations in rated assemblies noted in the 12 ICC Codes.
- Familiarize students with protective measures required for rated penetrations.