CB216-00 2012 IBC and 2009 ICC A117.1 Accessibility (6)
This course explains “Accessibility” - a poorly understood and seldom enforced section of the International Building Code, and outlines the instances and locations where accessibility is required by ICC. Once the student understands these requirements, the course continues to explain the specific standards in the referenced 2009 ICC A117.1 which dictate the directions, quantities, and measurements which can be verified in an inspection.
- $56.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2009 ICC A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings & Facilities
- Familiarize students with Chapter 11–Accessibility from the 2012 International Building Code.
- Familiarize students with the standards in the 2009 ICC A117.1.