CB216-04 2018 IBC Chapter 11 Accessibility (1)
This course explains “Accessibility” - a poorly understood and seldom properly enforced facet of the building inspection trade, and outlines the instances and locations where accessibility is required by the 2018 IBC. Once the student understands these requirements, the course will explain the involvement of ICC A117.1 which dictates the directions, quantities, and measurements which can be verified in an inspection.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2018 International Building Code
- ICC A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings & Facilities
- Familiarize students with with 2018 IBC Chapter 11 Accessibility.
- Familiarize students with the referenced interaction in ICC A117.1