CB200-06 Introduction to the 2018 International Building Code (35)
This comprehensive course familiarizes the student with the 2018 International Building Code. Particular emphasis is placed on the allowable areas, the new fire protection requirements, and means of egress.
- $250 (In State)
- $350 (Out of State)
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
International Building Code (2018 ed.)
- Provide a thorough understanding of the 2018 IBC
- To understand the allowable height and area requirements (with modifications).
- To learn the requirements for fire-rated construction
- Fire protection system requirements
- Overview of Means of Egress
- Understand the requirements for commonly encountered building materials.
- Obtain a general understanding of the passages in the 2018 IBC.