CB203-04 '12 Commercial Building Inspector (28)
This is a fast-paced, high-content course concentrating on construction and inspection requirements, techniques and procedures, and the technical knowledge needed to ensure that the minimum requirements for commercial construction are met. This is an intermediate course dealing with complex construction and fire protection requirements for single and multistory buildings in excess of 60,000 sq. ft.
- $226.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
2012 International Building Code
- To teach the intermediate and advanced student the finer points of the International Building Code.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of height and area allowances.
- Gain knowledge of the intricacies of Fire Resistance Rated Construction.
- Understand all types of fire protection systems.
- Establish a firm grasp of all elements of the means of egress in all types of buildings and occupancies.
- Additional detailed information.