CB213-05 Commercial Concrete Construction Methods (3)
This three hour course incorporates the concrete requirements of the International Building Code into a thorough presentation on the appropriate options for commercial concrete construction. Students will be introduced to different types of concrete which may be encountered in various commercial applications and methods such as Tilt-up, Insulating Concrete Forms, and Cast-in-Place, as well as the additives and testing methods used to determine strength and bearing capacity.
Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Building Code (any ed.)
- To understand commercial concrete types, additives, and testing methods.
- To understand Tilt-Up concrete applications.
- To understand Insulation Concrete Forms and associated steps.
- To understand Cast-In-Place concrete and associated steps.