CB214-03 Means of Egress in Assembly Occupancies (4)
This 4 hr. course presents the basic principles and requirements for approved egress from Assembly occupancies and uses, based on Chapter 10 of the 2018 International Fire Code and the 2018 International Building Code. These concepts have traditionally been misunderstood or avoided altogether by inspectors of all types. This course is an attempt to remove the intimidation and ambiguity of this topic, allowing fire and building inspectors the freedom to correctly inspect one of the most critical aspects of their role. Assembly spaces have traditionally been one of the most dangerous situations, and the students will be trained in the proper enforcement of these spaces in light of the ICC Codes.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Building Code (2018 ed.)
- Internatioal Fire Code (2018 ed.)
- To understand the application of the three main portions of a means of egress in Assemblies.
- To understand Assembly requirements noted in Chapter 10 of both the ’18 IFC and the ’18 IBC
- To understand how to identify and enforce ICC Assembly requirements both in plans and