CB200-04 Introduction to the 2012 IBC - Chapters 1-5, 17 (7)
This 7 hr. course familiarizes the student with the 2012 International Building Code, Chapters 1 through 5 and Chapter 17. Particular emphasis is placed on administration, occupancy classification, special occupancy requirements, allowable height and area, and special inspections.
Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand the administration requirements
- To understand the occupancy classification requirements
- To understand the special occupancy requirements
- To understand the allowable height and area requirements
- To understand the special inspections requirements