CB203-02 '12 Commercial Building Inspector (20)
This course presents the basic principles and requirements from Chapter 10 of the 2012 International Fire Code and the 2012 International Building Code. These concepts have traditionally been misunderstood or avoided altogether by inspectors of all types. This course is an attempt to remove the intimidation and ambiguity of this topic, allowing fire and building inspectors the freedom to correctly inspect one of the most critical aspects of their role.
- $33.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- To provide the student with an understanding of egress in the context of life safety based on the 2012 International Fire Code and the 2012 International Building Code.
- To understand the three main portions of a means of egress.
- To understand the egress elements noted in Chapter 10 of both the ’12 IFC and the ’12 IBC.
- To understand the proper interpretation and enforcement of ICC egress requirements.