CB211-00 2012 IBC Chapter 34 - Existing Structures (3)
This course familiarizes the student with Chapter 34, Existing Structures in the 2012 International Building Code. Students will be led through the provisions of the Code that govern the alteration, repair, addition, and change of occupancy related to existing buildings and structures.
- $34.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand the general provisions of Chapter 34
- To understand requirements for alterations, repair, and additions to existing structures
- To understand requirements for change of occupancy in existing structures
- To understand how to inspect historical buildings with the ’12 Code
- To understand how to apply accessibility requirements to existing structures