CB204-02 '12 Commercial Plans Examiner (3)
This course provides commercial plans examiners the tools and techniques needed to classify commercial buildings and review commercial plans before and after permitting. These reviews are conducted in light of the requirements of the 2012 International Building Code.
- $34.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Building Code
2009 International Building Code
- To provide commercial plans examiners with the knowledge and skills needed to review the plans for commercial buildings and structures for compliance with the 2012 International Building Code.
- Provide an understanding of: Building Plan Elements, Basic Code Provisions, Plan Review Techniques and Plan Review Forms and Documentation