CB219-00 Delayed Egress Hardware-UL 294 (4)
This course deals with the testing standard UL Standard for Access Control System Units and walks students through the elements involved in the use of Delayed Egress hardware, particularly in Health Care related facilities. Topics include installation, operation, and maintenance of delayed egress hardware and the knowledge required to inspect facilities in which the egress of occupants is potentially delayed. This course is designed to include an in-class demonstration of delayed egress hardware.
- $41.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- UL 294 Standard for Access Control System Units
- To understand the use and application of delayed egress hardware in certain occupancies.
- To understand the codes and standards related to delayed egress hardware.
- To understand the installation requirements for delayed egress hardware.
- To understand the operation requirements for delayed egress hardware.
- To understand the maintenance requirements for delayed egress hardware.