CB213-01 Fundamentals of Concrete (3)
This course incorporates the concrete requirements of the 2012 International Building Code into a basic presentation on the appropriate options for concrete construction. Students will be introduced to different types of concrete which may be encountered in various uses, as well as the additives and testing methods used to determine strength and bearing capacity.
- $33.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections).
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand concrete types
- To understand the reactions of concrete to moisture
- To understand the reactions of concrete to loads
- To understand the best foundation applications for concrete
- To understand the ’12 IBC requirements related to concrete