CB206-05 Significant Changes to the 2015 International Building Code (7)
The International Building Code has gone through two complete code change cycles since 2006. This class focuses on the significant changes to the International Building Code from the ’06 edition, through the ’09, and into the ’12 edition, and also helps remind the student of the code sections that remain unchanged.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Building Code
- Familiarize the students with the significant changes from the 2006 to the 2009 IBC.
- Familiarize the students with the significant changes from the 2006 to the 20012 IBC.