Beef cattle are consistently among the top three for Tennessee's agricultural commodities, accounting for 16.7% of all agriculture cash receipts.
Tennessee is home to more than 45,000 operations and 2 million cattle.
The Business Development Division works with producers to help determine the best marketing options for their operation. Whether it is selling directly to consumers, or marketing through private treaty, retained ownership, feeder calf sales, pre-conditioned age and source sales, or local livestock markets.
We also offer weekly market news reports through USDA and have graders on staff providing assistance at numerous sales and events.
- Breed Contacts & Associations
- Market News & Livestock Market Info
- TDA Consumer and Industry Services - Livestock
- Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program
- Tennessee Natural Beef Program
- Tennessee Hay Directory
- Make the Grade Brochure
- Center for Profitable Agriculture
- National Cattlemen's Beef Association
- Tennessee Beef Industry Council
- Tennessee Cattlemen's Association
- UT Beef & Forage Center
For More Information