Skip to Main Content

***Beginning, Friday January 31st, RLPS will be undergoing maintenance from 12:00 P.M. until Monday February 3rd, 8:00 A.M. Click here to see the preview of the new RLPS interface.***


The Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) issues several alcoholic beverages related licenses to qualified applicants.
The TABC jurisdiction covers alcoholic beverages with 8 percent (8%) or greater alcohol content by weight.
The TABC does not issue beer permits.

To read about the licenses we offer, please click on the license that you are interested in knowing about on the left side of this page. You can also check the list below for the licenses we have. If you are searching for a specific Liquor-By-the-Drink License, please click the arrow next to the Liquor By the Drink link to see all the Liquor-By-the-Drink Licenses.

Some of the web pages regarding specific licenses are currently under development. If you need more information regarding the licenses listed below that do not have a link, please contact us.