A permit for an individual in actual control of the alcohol, wine, or beer operations of a retail package store or a retail food store wine license.
Applicants can apply for this permit using RLPS.
Click requirements or restrictions to learn more about them.
- Applicants must be18 years or older.
- Permit holders must complete annual training.
- Applicants and permittees must not have had an employee permit or license, server permit or a similar type of licensure revoked within three (3) years of the application date.
- Applicants and permittees cannot hold ownership interest in a wholesaler
- Applicants and permittees cannot have held ownership interest in any licensee that has had a license revoked within eight (8) years of the application date.
- Pursuant to the Fresh Start Act, no person holding a TABC permit may have been convicted of a crime which directly relates to the business of alcoholic beverage sales.