A Rectifier license allows you to rectify alcoholic beverages with an alcohol content of eight percent (8%) or greater by weight.
A Completed application must be received in this ABC Office two (2) weeks prior to the Commission Meeting in order to be considered to be placed on the next Commission Agenda.
The forms and fees for this license are available under Public Information and Forms.
- Anyone who has ownership in, or participates in, either directly or indirectly, the profits of any manufacturer must be disclosed to the TABC as to the nature, extent and character thereof
- All applicants, including stockholders or members of an LLC, must be citizens of the United States
- No applicant can have any conviction of any offense prohibiting or regulating the sale, possession, transportation, storing, manufacturing or otherwise handling intoxicating liquors for ten (10) years prior
- No applicant can have any interest in the business or building containing licensed premises of any other person having a manufacturing, wholesale, retail or any winery license or in the fixtures of any such person
- No employee can have any felony convictions involving moral turpitude within ten (10) years, unless rights of citizenship have been restored or judgment of infamy has been removed by a court of competent jurisdiction