How to apply
Thank you for your interest in partnering with TennCare. We welcome the opportunity to work with you to provide medically necessary healthcare services to eligible TennCare members.
Groups, Organizations and Entities
Upon receipt of your submitted Provider Enrollment Application including the required documentation your enrollment application will be processed. You may check the status of your enrollment application once submitted by using the login information that will be supplied to you during the initial enrollment process.
Individual provider enrollment is a 2-step process.
1. Complete the basic information on the TennCare provider registration portal.
- Begin the INDIVIDUAL TennCare provider registration.
- If you are new to CAQH ProView, you will receive an email including an invitation link, use the link in the email to begin the registration within CAQH ProView.
2. The State of Tennessee Medicaid program has partnered with CAQH. CAQH ProView eliminates duplicative entry with organizations that require your professional and practice information. CAQH ProView application is required to register all individual providers.
- Complete the CAQH application.
- Once both steps are completed above, and the individual is either linked to a group or organization they will receive a notification of their new Medicaid ID sent to the primary email listed.
Make required updates for the individual provider registration by logging in and submitting to CAQH ProView such as:
- Professional licenses
- Practice location change or addition
- Credentialing information