Care Coordination Tool
Welcome to your centralized hub for the Care Coordination Tool! Throughout this site, you will find information about the CCT, news and updates, and materials designed to help you learn how to use the CCT. Whether you are an experienced or first-time user, we hope you will explore all that is available and, of course, let us know if we can help in any way!
What is the Care Coordination Tool
The Care Coordination Tool is a shared, web-based application that allows providers participating in the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Tennessee Health Link programs to identify gaps in care linked to quality measures and coordinate and track the closure of those gaps.
Additionally, the CCT offers providers unique benefits that support care coordination like:
- Admission, discharge, or transfer (ADT) data from hospitals and/or emergency rooms which allows providers to follow-up with members and coordinate post-ADT care
- Member panel information such as name, address, phone numbers, and more support outreach efforts as providers seek to connect with new and established members
- Claims-based clinical data that outfits providers with information like risk score, medication history, diagnosis history, and visits—information that in tandem with knowledge regarding a member’s open gaps in care enables provides to establish a more robust understanding of a member’s overall medical history
Inside the Care Coordination Tool
Check out what’s new and noteworthy going on with the CCT!
- Keep using your ADT data! While we continue working through system updates, visit the CCT each day for updated ADT information. Understanding who among your members has been to the hospital or ER in recent days is a wonderful first step in providing proactive, coordinated care.
Learning and Training
Learn how to navigate the tool using some of the training materials available in learning library. Materials include:
- Short, quick-reference-guides that walk you through some of the more common tasks or actions performed in the CCT
- High-level, process-oriented modules that outline how to use the CCT in support of coordination-related processes like pre-visit planning, member outreach, and quality measure management
- Recorded webinars detailing the “clicks and tricks” of how to navigate in the tool and access certain pieces of information
- Programmatic information like PCMH and THL annual program guides and coding reference guides
Have questions about the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Tennessee Health Link programs? What about the Care Coordination Tool itself? Want to provide some feedback—we love feedback!—or report an issue?
Visit the Contact Us page to submit your questions, comments, and/or feedback.