Skip to Main Content

Child Support Payment Information

Attention:  In 2016, the Child Support debit card vendor changed from JPM Chase to Xerox/Conduent (Way2Go debit cards). Since then, JPM Chase has identified funds remaining on some of the previous debit cards. You will receive a letter from JPM Chase if you have funds remaining on the debit card. If you did not receive a letter, and you believe you have funds on your previous JPM debit card contact JPM Chase at 1-866-845-9479. 

The Child Support Program works with both the custodial parent and non-custodial parent to see that the financial needs of the child(ren) are met.   Services are provided for the collection and distribution of payments.  It is very important that both the custodial parent and non-custodial parent keep their contact information updated.  A change in address, employment or phone number should be reported to your local child support office.