Hazardous Waste Annual Reporting
Hazardous waste small and large quantity generators in Tennessee are required by regulation to file annual hazardous waste reports with the Division of Solid Waste Management (DSWM). Both small and Large Quantity Generators pay associated fees to DSWM and may owe a fee to the Division of Remediation. The annual report forms are online and will be emailed and/or mailed to the last address on file with TDEC for each facility each winter.
Below are the presentations from the 2021 Hazardous Waste Annual Report Workshops. Specific topics include:
• How to determine your generator status
• Hazardous waste registration
• Hazardous waste stream reporting
• Hazardous waste offsite shipping
• Annual hazardous waste generator fee determination
• Hazardous waste notification fee calculation
• Source form, EPA form, and State codes
• Top ten hazardous waste generator violations
- This is a reference guide for you to save for easy navigation of the Hazardous Waste section on the TDEC website for information pertaining to the Annual Report.
This Page Last Updated: February 17, 2021 at 9:20 AM