Submit an EPIC Project Idea
TN to Leverage State Lands for Distressed Counties
State Parks, Rivian Partner on Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Tennessee State Parks Gold Medal Finalist
TN celebrates 225 years of statehood
Grants support efficient vehicles and air quality
State Parks Honored for Sustainability
TDEC and TVA Announce EV Fast Charging Network
Vehicle Emissions Testing Has Ended
- Household Hazardous Waste Mobile Collection Service in Cheatham, Marion Counties Saturday October 8
- Household Hazardous Waste Mobile Collection Service in Anderson, Cumberland, Monroe Counties Saturday October 1
- Lee, Salyers Announce Creation of Savage Gulf State Park
- Tennessee State Parks Win National Award for Tires to Trails Program
- Household Hazardous Waste Mobile Collection Service in Bedford, Maury Counties Saturday September 24
- Tennessee State Parks Honored With National Award for Sustainability Program 'Go Green With Us'
- Air Pollution Control Board Meeting
- West Tennessee River Basin Authority Meeting
- Tennessee Board of Water Quality, Oil & Gas
- General NPDES Permit for Discharges of Stormwater Runoff and Process Wastewater Associated with Ready Mixed Concrete Facilities
- Tennessee Historical Commission Meeting
- Public Hearing for TN0070670 - Long Excavating and Hauling, LLC
TDEC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, or sex in the administration of its programs or activities, and does not intimidate or retaliate against any individual or group because they have exercised their rights to participate in or oppose actions protected/prohibited by 40 C.F.R. Parts 5 and 7, or for the purpose of interfering with such rights. TDEC’s nondiscrimination coordinator, Chris Pianta, may be reached at TDEC.TitleVI@tn.gov.
If it is hard for you to read, speak, or understand English, please see our Language Assistance webpage for more information about our free language assistance services.
This Page Last Updated: September 22, 2022 at 10:42 AM