TDEC Data and Map Viewers
The department manages a variety of critical work through active databases. To promote greater transparency, accountability, and wider access to public information, the department makes interfaces, called Dataviewers, available to the public on our website. Dataviewers pull information from the same consolidated databases TDEC staff use to keep track of environmental regulatory activities, rosters and status.
Key to Remember
Dataviewers reflect overnight updates to our agency’s consolidated state databases. Information in this dynamic database is constantly changing as records are updated daily. Any change made to the database should be available to the Dataviewer the next day.
Help when Navigating Data and Map Viewers
Data viewers feature a detailed Help function to assist site users once they are searching within the database. You may also email the TDEC Help Desk at BG-Help_Desk@tn.gov or call (615) 532-0287.
♦05/01/2021 - Internet Explorer is no longer supported for our Data Viewer applications. Please use one of the following browsers: Chrome, Fire Fox or Edge.♦
- Department Enforcement Database
- Air Pollution Control Permits & Inspections Data Viewer
- Certified Asbestos Professionals in Tennessee
- Division of Remediation Sites Viewer
- Exceptional Tennessee Waters
- Fleming Training Center Data Viewers
- Groundwater Protection (Septic) Permits Data Viewer
- Rare Species Data Viewer
- Solid Waste Management Data Viewer
- Water Resources Permits Data Viewer
- Water Resources Well Data Viewer
- Water Resources Drinking Water Watch
This Page Last Updated: April 30, 2021 at 12:01 PM