2020/21 Good Agricultural Practices Certification Cost Share Program
The Tennessee Department of Agriculture is providing this opportunity to increase the number of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) certified producers offering specialty crops in Tennessee.
Grant funds are available to Tennessee producers growing eligible Specialty Crops. Warehouses and distributors may not apply.
2021 GAP Cost Share
- 2021 application period – January 1st to September 29th, 2021
- Cost share will reimburse 75% of inspection cost up to $1,500
- Funds available on a first come, first served basis
- Link to Application and W-9 Forms below
Contact: Mike Brown
(615) 837-5545 – firstname.lastname@example.org