Mobile Food Establishments
In addition to completing and returning the Farm Based or Mobile Food Questionnaire, the following documents are required to be submitted:
- Labeling of all products produced and packaged in the mobile food establishment as is applicable.
- Business license or registration with the Tennessee Department of Revenue.
- A lease agreement that is signed, dated and notarized as is applicable.
- Well water inspection approval from local Health Department or Spring water approval from Tennessee Environment and Conservation if not from municipal source.
- Floor plan of the mobile vehicle showing the location of equipment, sinks and toilets.
- Copy of certification / service agreement or invoicing from USDA facility as is applicable.
The completed questionnaire and required documentation can be emailed to NewFood.Business@TN.gov or mailed to:
Tennessee Department of Agriculture
Consumer and Industry Services
Attn: Food and Dairy
P.O. Box 40627
Nashville, TN 37204
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to doing business with you.