Mobile Food Establishments

In addition to completing and returning the Farm Based or Mobile Food Questionnaire, the following documents are required to be submitted:

  • Labeling of all products produced and packaged in the mobile food establishment as is applicable.
  • Business license or registration with the Tennessee Department of Revenue.
  • A lease agreement that is signed, dated and notarized as is applicable.
  • Well water inspection approval from local Health Department or Spring water approval from Tennessee Environment and Conservation if not from municipal source.
  • Floor plan of the mobile vehicle showing the location of equipment, sinks and toilets.
  • Copy of certification / service agreement or invoicing from USDA facility as is applicable.

The completed questionnaire and required documentation can be emailed to or mailed to:

Tennessee Department of Agriculture
Consumer and Industry Services
Attn: Food and Dairy
P.O. Box 40627
Nashville, TN 37204

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to doing business with you.