To be eligible to participate in CoverRx, applicants must meet the following eligibility guidelines.
- Tennessee resident for six months
- Age 18-64
- U.S. citizen or qualified legal alien
- Household incomes at or below 138% of the federal poverty level (FPL-See Income Guideline Tab)
- Cannot have any other pharmacy coverage such as TennCare or employer insurance
- Cannot have Medicare (any part including A, B, C or D)
CoverRx members may participate in other discount drug programs, such as those offered by retail stores.