State Board of Education Executive Director Dr. Sara Morrison has invited Mr. Bob Eby, representing the third congressional district, to join the Board’s Teacher Preparation Report Card Advisory Council. “Bob brings valuable perspective and experience from his time on the Oak Ridge Board,” Dr. Morrison said. “Since joining the State Board in April, he has jumped right into the work, making meaningful contributions to state-level policy decisions. We are pleased to have him on the Teacher Preparation Report Card advisory council because he understands the impact this work has at the local district level.”Read full story
- Governor Haslam Appoints Local Teacher to State Board of Education
- State Board of Education to Hold Second Quarterly Meeting and Workshop of 2018
- State Board of Education Releases Second Annual Teacher Preparation Report Card
- Advance Look at the Embargoed 2017 Teacher Preparation Report Card
- State Board of Education Elects New Chair and Vice Chair
- Tennessee State Board of Education to Hold Quarterly Meeting and Workshop
Interested in past meetings?
View the agendas, items, and videos from past State Board meetings. Meeting materials are archived online for five years.