Education Vision and Priorities
We will set all students on a path to success.
News & Events
The Chancery Count of Davidson County lifted the injunction on the Education Savings Account on July 13, 2022 at 9:51 am. The work to reinstate the ESA program is underway. The department is taking four business days to update program resources to ensure up-to-date information is available for families and schools. The website will relaunch Tuesday, July 19, 2022. Thank you for your interest in this important choice program. Direct inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
- Tennessee Announces Continued Statewide Grow Your Own Investments
- TDOE and GELF Partner to Give Free Reading Resources to Tennessee Families
- TDOE Releases 2021-22 Report Card
- West Tennessee Teacher Receives National Recognition as a Milken Educator
- Tennessee Celebrates 8th Annual National Apprenticeship Week, Nov. 14-18
- TDOE Releases 2020-2022 Accelerating Tennessee Report