Rules and Policies
Search all State Board rules and policies.
View upcoming meeting dates and agendas.
Learn more about the State Board.
K-12 Academic Standards Review
Learn more about the academic standards review and how to submit feedback.
COVID-19 Emergency Rules
On April 9, 2020, the State Board of Education convened for a special called meeting to enact emergency rules governing graduation requirements for Tennessee's high school seniors and other necessary rule changes in response to the COVID-19 public health crisis.
Interested in past meetings?
View the agendas, items, and videos from past State Board meetings. Meeting materials are archived online for five years.
- Science is a Key to America’s Future
- Public Feedback is Advancing Tennessee’s Science Education Standards
- Ten Years of Education Improvements
- Tennesseans Invited to Submit Feedback on Science Academic Standards
- Media Advisory: New Science Academic Standards Review
- State Board Streamlines Out of State Educator Licensure
Stay up to date with the State Board of Education
Keep up with the State Board and current initiatives by subscribing to our monthly newsletter and following us on Facebook and Twitter.