Rules and Policies
Search all State Board rules and policies.
View upcoming meeting dates and agendas.
Learn more about the State Board.
K-12 Math Academic Standards Review
Learn more about the academic standards review and how to submit feedback.
COVID-19 Emergency Rules
On April 9, 2020, the State Board of Education convened for a special called meeting to enact emergency rules governing graduation requirements for Tennessee's high school seniors and other necessary rule changes in response to the COVID-19 public health crisis.
Interested in past meetings?
View the agendas, items, and videos from past State Board meetings. Meeting materials are archived online for five years.
- State Board of Education Releases Reports on Five Charter School Appeals
- State Board of Education Releases Report on Gaffney Athletic Preparatory Academy Charter School
- Social Studies Shows Students Strength in Crisis, Prepares Graduates For a Lifetime of Civic Engagement
- Public Invited to Share Feedback on Revised K-12 Math Academic Standards
- State Board of Education Passes Emergency Rules to Address Ongoing School Closures
- State Board of Education to Address Graduation and Teacher Candidate Requirements Amid Public Health Crisis
Stay up to date with the State Board of Education
Keep up with the State Board and current initiatives by subscribing to our monthly newsletter and following us on Facebook and Twitter.